Sunday, October 14, 2012

FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING YOUR OWN FORECLOSURE ?



My mortgage is held by Bank of America.  My personal checking, savings and my husband’s business (now closed) accounts are with Bank of America.   The same bank that holds my mortgage and my bank accounts  was found guilty of committing fraud (MERS) and more personally, fraud against me.  

I am financially supporting Bank of America's fight against me.   When I deposit my money into my accounts at Bank of America they use my money to pay for MERS, refuse to modify my loan (and yours) and ultimately take my home. 

Do the words modification and foreclosure pain you when you hear them?  Is your mortgage company and bank one in the same?  If you answered yes, please stop and analyze the following situation.   You are giving your predator enemy money to use against you in their plans to take your home away from you.   You would not give a thief the keys to your home or car as the thief will use them to rob you.  Your mortgage company is doing exactly that.   Bank of America is taking homes from homeowners and we are funding them by depositing money in their bank.  In my case I am funding a felon institution and my worst enemy to take my home away from me. 

BANK OF AMERICA, LISTEN CAREFULLY, I REFUSE TO BE YOUR VICTIM.  I WILL UTILIZE MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST YOU.  I WILL NOT BE QUIETED BY FEAR, INTIMIDATION OR HUMILIATION.   I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNTS AT BANK OF AMERICA.  I URGE EVERYONE THAT IS READING THIS TO DO THE SAME.  

Thank you for reading.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell your own personal story!