Monday, October 29, 2012


FORECLOSURE VS ADVERSE POSSESSION ......SWEET




Bank of (America) Antichrist called.   EURICE one of the devils spawns asked what I planned to do about my loan.  Modify my loan.   I explained the debacle that created this mess to begin with.   The devil’s spawn, EURICE again asked what I planned to do with my home.  Modify it, clearly she did not understand.  The devil’s spawn mumble something to the effect of “modification is not a guarantee.”   At which point I expressed my disappointment with Ken Lewis, Brian Moynihan and that ugly women, Barbara Desoer suggesting they be imprisoned.   That probably did not sound good on the Bank of Antichrist “recording.”
Again EURICE asked what I planned to do.  So I said, well I have so many options.  I can let you foreclose, I can file for bankruptcy, I can short sale, I may set up Occupy My Condo………or……most likely, I may take ADVERSE POSSESSION of a home that Bank of Antichrist foreclosed on.   “I will not take adverse possession of an $81,000 condo but I will take adverse possession of a $400,000 or $500,000 home.”  I figure it is only fair that if Bank of Antichrist takes my home from me, I will take adverse possession of one of their expensive homes.  I am not recommending this as it may not fit your style.  But if you are interested in adverse possession please check with a lawyer regarding the laws in your state so you are in compliance and are able to make an impact on Bank of Antichrist.

ADVERSE POSSESSION:   A method of gaining legal title to real property by the actual, open, hostile, and continuous possession of it to the exclusion of its true owner for the period prescribed by state law.  Title to land is acquired by adverse possession as a result of the lapse of the Statute of Limitations for Ejectment, which bars the commencement of a lawsuit by the true owner to recover possession of the land. Adverse possession depends upon the intent of the occupant to claim and hold real property in opposition to all the world and the demonstration of this intention by visible and hostile possession of the land so that the owner is or should be aware that adverse claims are being made.   Adverse possession consists of actual occupation of the land with the intent to keep it solely for oneself. Merely claiming the land or paying taxes on it, without actually possessing it, is insufficient. Entry on the land, whether legal or not, is essential. A Trespass may commence adverse possession, but there must be more than temporary use of the property by a trespasser for adverse possession to be established. Physical acts must show that the possessor is exercising the dominion over the land that an average owner of similar property would exercise. Ordinary use of the property—for example, planting and harvesting crops or cutting and selling timber—indicates actual possession. In some states acts that constitute actual possession are found in statute.  The Free Dictionary by Farlex 2012


So EURICE, you see I have a plan.  You should have one also, like resign your position as one of the devils spawns because ultimately, Bank of Antichrist will have to answer to lawsuits, the government and the public.  We can’t wait!     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell your own personal story!